I am sick and tired of hearing about “Pulpit Freedom Sunday,” and how it violates the freedom of speech of pastors not to be able to endorse candidates. I am all for it.
Endorse away, but when you do… turn in your church’s tax exempt certificate, and start paying for the services that your church is receiving, and yet not paying taxes for. If you want a huge tax break (i.e., no taxes), then keep politics out of the pulpit.
- mymarketingfile likes this
- fuzzytale likes this
- fuzzytale reblogged this from baffledking
- amodernprogressive likes this
- baffledking reblogged this from michaelgizzi
- baffledking likes this
- elisabethpfeffer likes this
- dendroica likes this
- leahj reblogged this from michaelgizzi
- politicalprof likes this
- This was featured in #Politics
- michaelgizzi posted this